Tuesday, January 10, 2012

FREE Clover Applique Crochet Pattern

First free Applique Crochet Pattern!

A four-leaf clover for good luck ;)



























Materials:
· Worsted Weight Yarn
· 1 (4 mm) Crochet hook (or size to achieve gauge).


Clover:
· Do Magic Ring with 4 sc. Join with sl st.


1 round: 4 ch, 2 trc, 4 ch, 1 sl st in the same stitch, 1 sl st in next, 4 ch, 2 trc, 4 ch, 1 sl st in the same stitch, 1 sl st in next, 4 ch, 2 trc, 4 ch, 1 sl st in the same stitch, 1 sl st in next, 4 ch, 2 trc, 4 ch, 1 sl st in the same stitch, 10 ch, 1 sl st in 2nd from hook, 1 sl st in next 8, 1 sl st in next.

And that's all that easy and you will see how beautiful it is ...

More to come ...

5 comments:

  1. I love to add this on my next project. A Irish hat. Thanks for the pattern. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, and easy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw you on Tangled Happy today .. Live your pattern :)
    I'm now one of your newest followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The daffodil I was trying to make as a little something to enclose in a card looked awful: PANIC! I saw your pattern, and although I am not very experienced, I found it really easy and quick to make ..... and a lovely 'something' to enclose in the card!
    Many thanks for sharing. Kind regards from the UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I translate your pattern to Danish?
    I am working with premature children in Denmark, there are many, WHO dont understand English and we can use it for the children, that need to be baptism
    Regards Hanne

    ReplyDelete